The unit tests are located in the
Only basic core functionality is tested such as:
- downloading and sending of data messages
- parsing data messages
- functionality of contained needed for storing various data
Functionality of the GUI is out of the scope of the unit tests.
- Qt5 -- Qt5 must contain sqlite support.
- qmake (Should be part of some Qt5 development package.)
- libisds (+ development package)
- OpenSSL (+ development package)
Building and Running the Tests
cd tests qmake tests.pro make -j 4 ./tests
Some of the unit tests may be skipped because a credentials file is required. The file is needed in order to be able to test the interaction with the ISDS. The file
login_credentials.txt is expected to be located in the
tests directory. Actual name of the file and its format can be derived from the source file
Each line of the file contains a username and a password together with other information which are not needed at this time. The values are separated using colon characters. The environment expects that the stored login credentials are used to access the ISDS testing environment (production accounts are not supported).