Static manager configuration
The manager needs to have some static configuration - things like where to listen with the API. We should design a method, how to change these options so that the manager works nicely with the distros its running in.
- there are not many static options - just use command line arguments (problem: user can't change it, because its written in the service file in the package)
- use a separate configuration file (problem: where to look for that file?)
- use environment variables (problem: I don't like it
At the moment, the best variant in my opinion is:
- use just command line arguments
- in the service file, use environment variables in place of the values and use EnvironmentFile directive to make them configurable
This is however definitely open to discussion and it's not that hard to change it or allow multiple variants at once.