Explain updates from end users point of view
Explain why updates are important, what updater and it's settings does and probably also LuCI package installation in advance section and how it is affected by updater.
This could be also used for Singapore Cybersecurity Labelling Scheme (https://gitlab.nic.cz/turris/biz/singapore-certification/-/issues/1). To meet the requirements of this scheme, we have to somehow address the following topic
- 5.3-2: When the device is not a constrained device, it shall have an update mechanism for the secure installation of updates.
- 5.3-3: An update shall be simple for the user to apply.
- 5.3-7: The device shall use best practice cryptography to facilitate secure update mechanisms.
- 5.3-8: Security updates shall be timely.
- 5.3-10: Where updates are delivered over a network interface, the device shall verify the authenticity and integrity of each update via a trust relationship.
Also, there should be some description of updater threat model (For example something similar to "1.5.2. from Goals to protect against specific attacks" https://github.com/theupdateframework/specification/blob/master/tuf-spec.md#the-update-framework-specification)