remove deprecated -f/--forks option
- Does not support dynamic restart (related: #268 (closed))
- Does not support watchdog
- First process is single point of failure
- Per-instance configuration via environment variables is harder
- Fixing this practically means re-implementing systemd or supervisord, which is obviously a bad idea.
Related: #529 (closed)
-foption and related forking code
worker.countshould also be removed
- remove -f usage from all testing scripts, deckard, respdiff etc.
update our benchmakring docker image to be able to run multiple kresd instances without
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information