- networks: Sort interfaces by port names and disregard order in uci config
- updater: handling of "reboot is required" from updater supervisor; it is now possible to approve update request in reForis
- wifi: refactor sorting of htmodes
- networks: allow managing of interfaces on Turris 1.x (previously disabled)
- setup.py: update turrishw dependency to 0.9.0, so we can tell which ethernet port belongs to which Mox module again on TOS 6.0.
Depends on: !934
How to test it
1) Which ethernet port belongs to which Mox module
2) Networks interfaces sorting
Ethernet interfaces might get returned in order defined in uci config.
config device 'br_lan' [...] list ports 'lan10' list ports 'lan11' list ports 'lan12' list ports 'lan13' list ports 'lan14' list ports 'lan15' list ports 'lan16' list ports 'lan9' [...]
Interfaces should be sorted, regardless of order in uci config file.
3) Allow managing of network interfaces on Turris 1.x
It is the same as !914 (merged), but this time for TOS 6.0.
4) Fix handling of "reboot is required" from updater supervisor
When automatic update settings is set to "Update approval needed" or "Delayed updates", reForis page "Package Management->Updates" shows API error instead of page content.
It can be triggered when there is existing updater approval request, i.e. there is something that is planned to be installed.
reForis "Updates" page should show it's content and update approval request, if it exists.