TOS 6 LAN switch speed reduced to slowest connected device
I have here strange behavior on last TOS6 on Omnia, on kernel version 5.4.150, after now last update to version 5.4.154 issue persists. Scenario:
- devices connected via cable to omnia ports (tried 0 or 2)
- laptop connected via wifi to omnia (no matter if 5.0 or 2.4)
- Copy data from laptop to cable connected device - no problem
- vice versa copy - Copy data from cable connected device to laptop - speed drops to cca 8 Mb/s and local LAN is almost dead, even remote access from WAN to LAN (remote desktop) is almost dead, internet pages almost dead or dead. As soon as copy is done, network works back as expected. At same time any local copy between cable connected devices is almost dead as well
- Same happens, if copy via wireguard from local cable device to remote destination No idea, where the issue comes from, what to check. I tried to stop wireguard Omnia - to - Omnia tunnel and check and problem still exists, so does not look like wireguard related.